We all went down to Mount Vernon yesterday to meet up with Timory and Tracy and their families, who had traveled from Montana and New Zealand, en route to the ferry to spend a few days on San Juan Island. I grew up with Timory and Tracy -- I was "the third sister" and/or "the tax write-off" according to their dad, Kevin -- and I haven't seen them both together since 1994. The visit was too short, but I would have driven ten times as far to spend just five minute with all of us in the same room.
Somehow, the three of us combined now have six kids. Unbelievable.
Tracy and Harriett.
Cousins Callan and Scarlett.
Xander didn't like that the trains passed right alongside the restaurant. It was so close it made the floor shake!
Aunt Timory happily held Clare for most of the visit.


I'm so bummed that I didn't get good photos of Jon (Timory's husband), Kevin (her son and a fantastic juggler), Guy (Tracy's kiwi husband), or Judy (Timory and Tracy's mom). I was too busy talking.
Somehow, the three of us combined now have six kids. Unbelievable.
Tracy and Harriett.
Cousins Callan and Scarlett.
Xander didn't like that the trains passed right alongside the restaurant. It was so close it made the floor shake!
Aunt Timory happily held Clare for most of the visit.

I'm so bummed that I didn't get good photos of Jon (Timory's husband), Kevin (her son and a fantastic juggler), Guy (Tracy's kiwi husband), or Judy (Timory and Tracy's mom). I was too busy talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment