Monday, November 10, 2008

Another good weekend with great friends

Xander brought Daddy to the children's museum for the first time on Saturday (along with Jessica and Henry, before Kate joined us later). Here he is outside, helping Daddy cross the street.


The view from the museum. Funny that we live in a state capital again after all these years away from Des Moines.


Daddy taught Xander a new way to play with the pin wall.
I have an equally creepy photo of Michael's facial impression, but I'll spare you.


Playing construction workers with Henry.


Xander loves the sand table.


Stop!


The perfect, traditional all-American family. Oh, wait...


Inadvertently matching pajamas!


We got a new kitchen table and chairs this weekend and the boys took full advantage of the empty boxes.









2 comments:

Missy said...

No pictures of Clare this week? Boo hoo!

stacee said...

I know! Will try to make up for it next time. ;)