Clare has finally started eating a bit of finger food, even though she still has only her two bottom teeth.
She's a fan of the Cheerios.
Xander and his ever-present fire station.
Which he takes a break from every now and then to play with his "garbage cans" (that's what all those little toys are meant to be, lined up along the couches and side table).
Taking photos while holding Clare is not easy.
I wanted Clare to smile so I started saying "dada, dada, dada." Makes her laugh every time, and then she starts to say it, too.
It's also nearly impossible to get a decent photo of me with the kids even when I'm not the one behind the camera.
Xander cracks me up in this one.
Enjoying hot chocolate (and a new cute snowman mug!) from Tasha. Thank you, Tash!

Oh boy, here we go...
No comments:
Post a Comment