Monday, February 16, 2009


My online Mom's group does a Valentine exchange. I got these amazing candied ginger shortbread cookies from my ultra-talented friend Caroline in Rhode Island. Xander thought they were fantastic -- until he tasted one; he's more of a chocolate chip cookie guy.


Susan and Maya came for a visit this week!


It was so much fun watching the babies "play" together.




Maya seemed really intrigued by Xander.




Xander is all about pretending to take out the garbage. Michael built him a garage in the living room and Xander took the garbage out and brought it back in over and over and over.




This is the face I get when I ask him to smile.


We all went downtown this morning and walked around the lake below the Capitol building.




Clare, as per usual on our outings, just relaxes in her stroller. She's getting so close to crawling and also really good at standing up on her own. No walking anytime soon, please!


King of the Mountain.



No comments: