Kate sent this adorable hat to Clare right before she was born.I love it so much.


Uh oh. Thank goodness for washable markers -- otherwise, we'd be replacing our kitchen countertops.
Usually Xander gets himself dressed with no problems.But not always.
I love that they play so well together (for now, anyway).
We met the Akanas at the Children's Museum on Saturday. Xander's dentist recently sponsored a new exhibit. Here, Xander takes a call at the reception desk of the pretend dentist office.
While Cashel checks out Clare's vitals.
This is one of Xander's favorite corners of the museum.
Clare actually got out of her stroller at the museum. That might be a first!
Clare hanging with Dave.
Eating (and wearing) her first bagel.
Yeah, maybe don't ask.
We spent a nice chunk of Sunday afternoon playing on the living room floor.
Already trying to read our New Yorker magazine.
Xander wanted to wear his doctors scrubs from Aunt Rachele.
Clare inspects the new baby gate for the first time.
Xander's always working hard -- and always has an adoring audience.
2 comments:
Pictures like these capture the very reasons that Xander is one of my favorite, favorite kids. Really.
I LOVE these pictures. Xander has such an imagination, I love the things he comes up with. And Miss Clare...can she be any more adorable. Isn't it fun to dress a little girl?
Post a Comment