Vacation: Day Five
Our last morning in Omaha.

Next stop: Osceola, Iowa, where a bunch of my dad's side of the family got together to meet Clare for the first time.
Grandpa was pretty happy to see Clare again so soon after their visit.
Clare with my cousin Ronda.
Clare didn't sleep a wink on the drive from Omaha and she was wiped out. Grandma Liz walked with her and sang to her and something happened that's never happened before...
Clare fell asleep somewhere other than her crib, pack-and-play, or car seat!
So, so sweet.
The visit was too short, but it was so great to see my family!
Mesmerized by the ceiling fan.
Clare started "using the phone" for the first time while we were in Omaha. She has important people to keep in touch with, you know.
This is the only shot Mike took on Sunday, when he and Xander were at Clayton Beach. But hey, it was Father's Day, so I'll cut him some slack. (Also, I took very few photos on the last two days of our Midwest trip, so I can't exactly blame him for running out of steam.)
No comments:
Post a Comment