Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vacation: Day Two

After Michael and Xander dropped us off at the airport in Seattle, they headed north for a week of fun with all our Bellingham friends. They kicked off a busy Thursday by picking ten pounds of strawberries!




Then Xander helped Jack with a little outside work at Eric and Stacy's.


He amazed Tony and Taya with tall tales...


...while Anya helped put away some of the strawberries.
(Ten pounds is a lot.)


Anya is ridiculously adorable.


Taya, Tony, Anya, Michael, and Xander went for a walk...


...and did a little playing on the playground.




"Anya's got so big!" Xander told me later.




I can barely stand how sweet this photo is.


Meanwhile, back in Iowa: Clare, Mom and I visited my uncle and aunt's farm. Here, Clare watches Grammy Eve and Aunt Kathy at the grill.


Watching Uncle Ivyl with his grandkids was a real walk down memory lane for me; he gave me piggy back rides all the time when I was a little girl.




My cousin Jeremy's daughter Kelsi.


Clare wasn't really sure she wanted to pet the kitten.






Jeremy and Brandi's kids Jackson and Avery.


If I squint a bit, this photo could be of me and my Grandpa Bucky.


Clare didn't like the booster seat, unless it was sitting on the ground.


Blowing kisses to everyone.


No comments: