Monday, October 5, 2009

A fun Sunday with the Akanas

We played in the back yard after Clare's nap, killing time
until the Akanas' arrival.


Cashel!


We were all excited to meet Peter. Well, Clare wasn't sure what to think,
but the rest of us were excited!


Watching -- with some concern -- as Cashel plays on Clare's horse.


Clare had a bad moment when I first held Peter. She came over, put her head down on my leg, and then slowly, sloooowly, began the silent cry
(which quickly turned into a wail, until Michael swept in and comforted her).
Poor baby. I promised her she would always be our last baby.
No more siblings, I swear!


Still not completely sure about this tiny baby...


Xander loved him, though: "Peter, let me ask you something.
What's it like to be so small?"


The Little Peanut meets Godzilla. Peter is so wee -- and so perfect! I think the ground actually shook after Clare climbed down from the sofa and wandered off to see what Xander and Cashel were doing in the other room.


Big sister and little brother.


I didn't capture it, but Peter was all smiles for Amy.


Pile-on!


No comments: