Monday, November 23, 2009


DJ Xander Rock shows Clare his best dance moves.
(He also dressed himself that day. Does it show?)


At the Children's Museum this morning. We had to clear out so Michael could have a staff retreat at our house today. Xander and Clare didn't mind at all, since it meant a trip to the museum, Bagel Brothers for lunch, and then to Kiri and Mikah's house.


Someone is going to need her first haircut soon -- or to let me start putting clips in her hair (and letting them stay put).








I was the parent helper at Xander's prescool today, so I finally got to see the crutches he talks about so often. I thought maybe they were pretend, but nope -- they're the real deal.


Xander doesn't often choose to do the art projects at school, but today he was super excited about building his own beaver lodge.


Can you tell he likes school, just a bit?


Yet another Neko Case dance party right before bedtime.




No comments: