Friday, July 2, 2010


We went down to the Farmers Market last Saturday and, as usual,
Xander couldn't wait to go check out...


...the cranes!


Clare just wanted to dance.


A couple of old ships were docked at the Port, so we took a quick tour.


Xander was really into it. All the deck hands were in character, dressed in period clothes. When Xander told one woman that he was a pirate, she told him all pirates had to be imprisoned down below the deck.
He decided maybe he wasn't a pirate after all.


This is what I get when I ask Xander to "smile" for the camera.
I should know better.


Playing out in the back yard later that afternoon
with our friends the Flemings.


Henry and Leo ate their dinner way down on one end of the bench,
away from those messy Sledge kids.


"Diving" in the "waves."


The boys set up a store.


Oh sure, now she'll wear a sunhat -- after refusing the entire time
we were at the beach.


Hi Mama!


Wrestling.


Dinner al fresco.


Cute Clare.






No comments: