Friday, August 13, 2010


Xander was complaining that his bangs tickled his forehead
when he put on his "concerts." (Rocking the air guitar
will do that.) So, off we went to get a haircut at the fun place.


Clare kept happily busy the whole time X got his hairs cut.


Xander's version of Safeco Field (where the Mariners play).


Xander was so excited to find a box on the doorstep
from Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Liz.


Anticipation.


Finally I let him dig in.






He LOVES the new recycling truck (and the Playdoh, book,
and sand table toys).


Clare was excited, too! Thanks again, Dad and Liz!


Totally yelling "cheese!" in unison.


Clare and I finally made it to one of Xander's soccer games last night.


In the team huddle.


"Go Eagles!"


Clare kept yelling "Go, go Ziti!"


He's pretty good!


He does great at goalie.


Defending the goal.


We're already signed up for fall soccer with Coach Tim.


1 comment:

Tollarious said...

I totally love X's Safeco!!! It is magnificent!

Sandi