Monday, November 15, 2010

Xander's first big show: Yo Gabba Gabba Live

Xander insisted I take (and post) a picture of the Tacoma Dome.


Waiting in line. Excited.




We had to go back to the car to grab his DJ Lance Rock hat.


Xander's probably a little too old for Yo Gabba Gabba now, but he loves it
so much. I splurged for really good seats.


The things we'll do for our kids. (Wearing goofy paper DJ Lance Rock glasses
they handed out.)




His first glimpse of DJ Lance Rock.


Yelling: "Yo Gabba Gabba!!!"




Xander had been worried that it would be too loud. And it was, for the first song.
But X adjusted, and soon he was dancing and singing and having a great time.


This was one of his favorite moments, and he wanted to make sure we got
a picture to show Clare (because she loves balloons).


Confetti shot out at the crowd a couple different times. X loved it. This was
during intermission, when you could text a message to scroll across the screen.
I couldn't get a picture, but at one point it read: "Xander says Yo Gabba Gabba!!"


No comments: