Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I took Clare to see Recess Monkey on Saturday. They're a fantastic band that
plays kids music (we all saw them at the same event last year.) Unfortunately,
Xander was feeling under the weather and had to miss it.


This is exactly what Clare looked like the entire time. I've never seen her
watch something so intently (and seriously). Afraid she was having a bad time,
I asked if she wanted to leave. Her response? "No, no, no!"


All the kids were invited up onto the stage at the end and Clare was very,
very interested in joining them. But she was also very, very shy.


In the end, this is as close as she got.


Even though you couldn't tell it while we were there, Clare kept talking about it
and clearly had a blast.


Xander built a basketball court in his room on Sunday.



Both kids built a big fort yesterday, and are still playing in it today.

Tongue twister from stacee on Vimeo.




No comments: