Thursday, April 14, 2011

Looking at pictures of the Kingdome (the Mariners old stadium, which was
imploded nearly a decade ago. Boy is obsessed.)


Clare decided she'd rather not have her photo taken, thankyouverymuch.


Reading!


The guys getting ready to take off for the Mariners home opener.




Xander was just a little excited.


Clare got to go to Baskin Robbins for the first time with Mama, instead.


Making Grandpa Charlie proud.


Then we went to one of our favorite parks.




Looking to see if I'll let her climb up the slide (which was against the
rules at Xander's preschool). I totally let her.


This is the girl who used to absolutely freak out if any of us got
near a swing at a park.


Watching the big kids. One of them involved her in their game, calling
her "sister." She came over and told me, excitedly, "they talked to me!"


Entering the ballpark!



Inside Safeco Field!


French fries!


A photo of Xander and Ichiro together. Technically.


Our friend Patrice taught Xander all about the rally cap. Her team (the Indians)
won by 12-3, so I'm thinking it didn't do the Mariners much good.

No comments: