Wednesday, May 4, 2011

 The Easter Bunny found our house!

The kids have so much finding the plastic eggs hidden everywhere.
Xander would find two or three, and then always give Clare one.






Clare is finally using this adorable smock sent a couple
Easters ago by Aunt Rachele.

 So cute! (The girl and the smock.)

And I've finally figured out how to talk Clare
into wearing hair clips. She hates for her hair
to get dirty, so I tell her we're clipping it back
to keep it clean. Voila! I got to go shopping for
a few cute hair clips -- finally!



 Xander is taking an after-school Spanish class this month,
so Clare and I go to the school to pick him up at 4 o'clock.
Clare was thrilled to have the whole gymnasium
to herself yesterday when we arrived a bit early.

Still building baseball stadiums left and right. They
 keep getting bigger and bigger, and now he has more
  Ichiro bobblehead dolls to play right field.

No comments: