Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Last Thursday morning, as I was flying to Chicago to visit my best friend Kate,
Michael and Clare were playing at the Children's Museum, eating cookies at Wagner's Bakery...

...and then playing in piles of leaves on the Capitol Campus.




The play continued back in our neighborhood.


I returned from Chicago with a generous pile of Jeff's childhood baseball
cards from the 1970s, for Xander. They were immediately filed away in his binder.

 
I wish this photo wasn't blurry. The attitude. Oh, the attitude on this one! :)

Xander's writing for Authors Night.

Setting up his area for the event.

All of the authors anxiously awaiting the starting bell.

This was the only photo of Clare, because not long after, Michael took her home. See above: Attitude.

Proud.

Reading to Dad.

And reading to our friend Sultana.

He was so excited to show us around his classroom.


No comments: