Sunday, December 11, 2011

One of my favorite things about the holiday season: Santa comes through our neighborhood
(and stops right at the foot of our driveway!) in the annual McLane Fire Department food drive.



Xander waving goodbye.

On her preschool playground.

Outtakes from the always-challenging attempt to get a decent Christmas card photo...


Ooo, getting closer...

Almost! (I'll save the surprise for the actual card.)

Two women from the local bakery The Bearded Lady came to Clare's preschool
on Wednesday and baked cupcakes with the kids. So fun!


Thank you, Trader Joe's, for selling an A-frame gingerbread house,
which I found much easier to construct.



    

Waiting to see Santa!

We couldn't coax a great smile out of Clare this year (apparently Grammy Eve
needs to be here for that to happen). We almost bought the version
where it basically looked like Clare was growling, but decided against it.

Post-Santa visit to IHOP.


Later, X and I went to see OFT's production of "A Christmas Story."

Doing a little snooping.

No comments: