![]() |
| But first, these cute Valentine's Day suckers from Grammy Eve. |
![]() |
| And another shot of cute Clare. |
| X took his book of baseball cards to keep him entertained on the drive to Bellingham. |
| Clare had lots of books. |
| Our first stop is always Boomer's Drive-In for lunch. |
| "I like fire, Mommy. Mommy! I like fire." Ooookay, Clare. Got it. |
![]() |
| Yeah, I think X is a little too big for this car now (which he's been playing in since he and Jack were just tiny). |
![]() |
| Lifelong friends (we were in parenting class with Jack's parents, Eric and Stacy)! |
![]() |
| Sweet Anna is getting so big! Love her pink glasses. |
![]() |
| We stopped at the Bagelry for breakfast on Saturday. Of course. |
| Ah, my goofy family. |
| Drove past the old place. They cut down one of the big trees in the front yard. |
![]() |
| Playing the piano at Katie Ray's house. |
![]() |
| And the Wii. |
| A little (pretend) back seat sassin'. |
![]() |
| Weirdly, this is the only photo I got at Taya and Tony's. A bald eagle in their back yard! |
| People-watching out the window of Little Cheerful on Sunday morning. |
![]() |
| Putting on a concert at Chris and Amy's. |
![]() |
| We drove out on Chuckanut Drive and learned that Clare can also become carsick, not just Xander. Good to know! |
![]() |
| Then we played for awhile at Fairhaven Park, where Michael and I had our Bellingham wedding reception. |
| Very serious about the monkey bars. |
| Stopped at Fairhaven and visited Dirty Dan Harris. |
| Hot chocolate in the cafe at Village Books. |
![]() |
| I miss our old (pre-kids) neighborhood! |
![]() |
| Clare crashed out on the Sunday night drive back home. |
![]() | |
| X held on until he got to see the Space Needle, Safeco Field, and Century Link Stadium, and then he fell asleep, too. |

























No comments:
Post a Comment