Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Who says Dads can't get flowers for Father's Day?

The kids made Michael great gifts this year
(thanks to their teachers).
Xander and I ran to the Bread Peddler to get Michael
breakfast and stopped at our favorite bench.

Saw this on the drive home. Love it.

The view from I-5 as we drove up to Seattle later that morning.
Michael and Xander were headed to a Mariners game
and Clare and I were headed to Kate and Jessica's house!

Building a castle with her Angry Bird minions.

Henry loves watermelon.

Henry teaches Clare all about the world of video games on the iPad.


The guys got to walk around the field at Safeco.

And Xander got an autograph from Brendan Ryan!




Meanwhile in Columbia City...

We took a couple walks. The weather was perfect.

We stopped at the bakery in the morning, and then headed back down
later for a little ice cream and arcade games at Full Tilt.



Then we spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the back yard.










Being a magician for Michael.

No comments: