![]() |
| This is how Xander is going to spend the majority of his summer. (I love our neighbors!) |
![]() |
| The Rydholms came over last Saturday so we could plan our shared beach vacation meals. Xander is totally taken with Rhone. |
![]() |
| Clare is too, apparently. |
![]() |
| Heading out for their first day hike of the summer. |
![]() |
| Clare and I went shopping instead. :) |
![]() |
| A new kitty. She named this one Julie Julie Julie. |
![]() |
| Sleeping with one of Xander's winter hats on her head. |
![]() |
| And slippers over her footed pajamas. |
![]() |
| The kids and I were so lucky this week to get a tour of the new children's museum, for an article I'm writing. Almost no one has seen it yet! It's going to be amazing. |
![]() |
| Just getting caught up on the day's headlines. |
| You can't tell from this photo, but we met Drea and the kids at the children's museum yesterday, and then had a picnic on the Capitol Campus. |
![]() | |
| Dragging the kids along on another work assignment, at a motorsports dealership. Xander loved this ATV, which is too bad, since he'll never, ever be allowed to ride one. Heh. |

























No comments:
Post a Comment