![]() |
| Lots of lovely weather lately, meaning tons of playing outside. |
![]() |
| Headed to dinner at our neighbors' house, Clare dressed in cape and bunny mask, naturally. |
![]() |
| Michael had to get up early one morning to finish up some work, so Clare joined him. |
![]() |
| Preschool picture day chaos. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Pretending to be a campfire at preschool. |
![]() |
| Showing Xander around outside at school. |
![]() |
| Another day, another time to wear her bunny mask and cape to preschool. |
![]() |
| I took X to his school's big annual sock hop last night. I could hardly pull him away from the dunk tank. |
![]() |
| Well, a five-minute break to win a cupcake during the cake walk was necessary, of course. |
![]() |
| Then he was back at the dunk tank. He didn't want to throw, but one of the parents in the tank called him out: "Xander, I KNOW you have a great arm. Get up here!" (He came close, but didn't dunk him.) |
![]() |
| Finishing up a fun nigh on his favorite monkey bars. |
![]() |
| Michael and Xander biked together to school and work this morning. |
![]() |
| I'm going to miss this little gravel lane. (We move next week!) |
![]() |
| It's so fun to get out the "real" camera and ask X to make funny faces for me. |
![]() |
| I love this kid. |





















No comments:
Post a Comment