| I snapped a couple photos of the kids right before getting in the car and taking off for my weekend trip to Denver. |
![]() |
| I was greeted Friday morning by this photo showing me how well things were going at home. |
![]() |
| Was greeted by these awesome signs (sorry, "awsome" signs) when I returned Sunday night. |
| Foggy morning bus stop shenanigans. |
![]() |
| I joined Clare and all the kindergarteners for a field trip to Stoney Ridge Farm. We hadn't been there since Xander was 3! |
![]() |
| She clearly had something to say to these scarecrows. |
![]() |
| Running through the crate maze with a classmate. |
![]() |
| Random Iowa-related sighting at the pumpkin patch. |
![]() |
| Giggling with friends. |
![]() |
| Waiting patiently for the barn tour. |
![]() |
| Sack lunch break! |
![]() |
| And then a hayride out to the patch. |
![]() |
| Picked a yummy apple while we wandered around... |
![]() |
| It was a really fun day. |




























No comments:
Post a Comment