Monday, September 22, 2014

Bellingham Bells WCL Championship game, first day of school, usual silliness...

Just before leaving for our Seattle Staycation, Xander and I went to the
Bellingham Bells WCL championship game.

X always runs into school friends at games, and then disappears off and on
throughout the game. Luckily, I was also there to take photos for work,
so I got to wander on and off the field, up into the press box, etc., so I
didn't have to sit there all alone, as per usual. ;)
He's already looking forward to next season.
On the field after the big win.
Posing with Bells owner Eddie Poplawski and the championship trophy.
Got his poster signed by all the players and coaches.
He asked me to take this photo outside the stadium on our way out.
One of the players was standing there with his parents,
smiling at Xander, getting a big kick out of X's enthusiasm.
First day of first grade and fourth grade!
(First time they started school on the same day.)


Waiting for the doors to open.
A little less nervous than last year. A little.
High fives with Mr. Z.
Heading to meet her new teacher.

First "Blue Friday" of the school year. Clare was obviously thrilled.


Clare watching her new favorite show -- "Going Deep with David Rees,"
which taught her all about tying her shoes.
Had to wear the fake glasses because fashion.
Fall baseball has begun!

No comments: