Sunday, April 5, 2015



X is pretty excited that a Sports Cuts has opened here in Bellingham
(it was his favorite place to get haircuts in Olympia).
Freshly shorn (emphasis on shorn).
He wanted it short -- and he got it his wish!
Ol' Baldy and the coy one.
Had to get a photo for Clare's birthday party invitation.
Cuteness!
I love that I captured this moment.
Clare's (newest) best friend is Klayton. The two of them play so well
together that I would honestly let him come over after school every
single day. They build Legos together and giggle and
only come out for the very occasional snack.
Easter goodies from Grammy Eve!
Digging right in.

Baseball practice at the competitive level is a whole new thing
for us. X has three practices a week, some outdoors and some
at the batting cages. He loves it and we love seeing all the amazing
coaching he receives.
Just hanging out together.
A local artist is directing the entire school on creating a huge outdoor mural.
I came in to watch and take some photos for an article I'm writing about the project.

Xander's 4th grade class.
Clare's 1st grade class.
The morning routine.
We went and watched our neighbor Josh play baseball one afternoon last weekend.
Actually, Xander went with our neighbors while I helped Michael
with a yard project (they sent me this photo of X at the game), and then I joined
them at the high school field later.
Another night, we went and saw Squalicum play on the brand new Joe Martin Field.
The new turf looks amazing.
We practically had the place to ourselves, which the kids loved.
Defending her territory at bedtime.
We're back to playing lots of Crazy 8s. So much Crazy 8s.
Easter goodies from Aunt Rachele and Grandma Mary!
The obligatory at-the-top-of-the-stairs Easter photo.

Our Easter Bunny brings cold, hard cash.
And Lego t-shirts.
And a little bit of candy, too.
Clare created this present for the family last week and has been
excitedly waiting for us to open it.

The little sweetie had saved some of the treats she got from Grammy Eve
and wrapped them up for the three of us. We also got new pencils. :)



No comments: