Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Birthday party set-up -- Clare made the fork-holder right before the party and was very proud of her handiwork.
Not usually happy to be the center of attention, but exceptions are made at one's birthday party.
X was a good sport and didn't mind hanging with the 6- and 7-year-olds.
Trying to sneak across the floor during one of the games.
Pizza time!
Cake and singing time!
Passing out pieces of cake to her guests before getting her own.
Worth the wait.
Lego candy aftermath.




Spending every spare moment putting together all her gifts from her party.
Birthday morning: Officially seven years old!
I surprised Clare by showing up to have lunch with her at school.
Birthday popsicle!
I hit the playground for just a bit before heading home to prep for the rest of the day's activities.
We headed over to Trampoline Zone right after school to keep the birthday celebration going...
What a fun place!
Clare's best buddy Klayton joined us.
Finally: Time to open presents sent from faraway friends and family!
SO MANY Mixels -- thanks, Rachele, Troy & Grandma Mary!
Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma Harger!
Xander -- who doesn't care about Legos at all -- was pretty excited for Clare to get this set from Grandpa and Grandma Harger. :)
Xander's exuberance continues...
"I've been waiting years for this Lego set!!" Thanks, Grammy Eve and Grandpa Bill!
Yup, I'd say it was pert-near perfect birthday.

(Poster from Clare's classmates.)

No comments: