Tuesday, November 8, 2016

From the photo booth at the Silver Beach Elementary Harvest Festival. 
Clare and I hit the downtown trick-or-treat before X got home from school.


"Mom, Batman CANNOT smile." Duly noted.

The jokes just write themselves, folks...


ESPN sportscaster.


Ha! I got the Batman to smile!

Rite of passage: I took X to a friend's house and he and his buddies went trick-or-treating without any parents tagging along.


My friend Jillian and I drove them to a couple other neighborhoods later, but we kept our distance. 

X had a very, very good night/haul.

Michael took Clare around our neighborhood, and then she happily went home to pass out candy.

This is how she entertained herself between trick-or-treaters.

Waiting at the dentist...no cavities!

Xander's television studio set up for the XS Show on Fox Sports.

Cheering on the Cubbies during game 7.

They did it! So exciting. Go Cubs go!

Michael and Clare went to see the latest superhero movie, in 3-D.

We did or weekly Sunday family walk down at Boulevard -- and invited Taya and Anya to join us.


"Hey Mom, take my picture!"




The tide was crazy high under the boardwalk.

No comments: