Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sledge Summer Vacation: Day 7

The boys got up early and drove to Cooperstown, New York.

The Baseball Hall of Fame!









Meanwhile, Clare and I grabbed the T (she'd been looking forward to it, since she loved the BART so much in San Francisco last summer) so she could go meet Juliana and see what the recording studio was all about.

First stop: a treat at Starbucks.

And then: Q Division!

Just as I suspected, Clare and Charlie hit it right off.


Giving her a tour of the big room -- I've shot band rehearsals and live shows in this very cool room; it was really fun to get to show it to both of the kids.



Cool kid catches the T back home after a long (fun) day in the studio.

Our last night in Cambridge, we just hung out, did laundry, packed up...and posed for goofy pictures.


Trying to act cool can be hard.

Got it.

Xander's stamp from the Hall of Fame.

No comments: