Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wearing hand-me-down pajama pants from his dad.

We watched TV while the kids put together a new gaming desk they bought with their pooled savings.



Family walk!

We got to see Clare's buddy Jasper and his family while we were out and about.


Going through old photos.

Doing schoolwork in the office.


She created LEGO a holster for her Nerf ammo.


We took part in a birthday parade for our friend Lexi.

Likes to re-arrange furniture when he's bored...

Backyard s'mores!


Virtual visit with friends.

Clare's thoughts when I interrupt her Minecraft sessions.

Clare and I have been watching "Gilmore Girls" together every night after Michael goes to bed.



X helping hide Easter eggs for the neighborhood kids.

Too old for Easter egg hunts—woke up halfway through the festivities.

Winner of the cul-de-sac badminton tourney--Easter goodies AND a roll of toilet paper!


Xander and Ian.

Xander has been tutoring our neighbor, Corwin, three mornings a week.

Virtual recess with her buddy Jasper.

X and I ventured out for the first time in ages, wearing our masks, for his dermatology appointment.

He decided he wanted a buzz cut...




Most excitement we've had in ages!

Family walk through Tweed Twenty. 
Spent one whole weekend cleaning out and rearranging Clare's LEGO room.



I was working from bed and made the kids do jumping jacks.

Just call me the homeschool P.E. teacher.

Opening a sweet early birthday gift from Grammy Eve.


Clare's classroom, much of the time. Here, she was getting set up to do a Zoom session with her teacher and classmates.

No comments: