Video games in the garage with Corwin.
Had a few friends over for a (very cold!) outdoor viewing of the Seahawks game.
Clare and her pals did a weekly running club for a few weeks. (Lucy's mom sent this photo and the next one.)
Post-run phone time.
Clare went as a "creepy uncle" this year for Halloween.
No door-to-door trick-or-treating this year, but she had three friends over and I supplied them with more than enough candy.
Xander spent the evening hanging out at his buddy Ashton's garage/neighborhood.
The kids watched a scary movie in the back yard.
Boo!
Another outdoor Seahawks viewing party on a much warmer Sunday.
Em, who we never get to see, was back from the east coast!
They brought Xander a pile of prizes from their job at ESPN.
Another evening, more NBA 2K with Em...
Em is one of our very favorites.
Got out the selfie stick!
Clare and I forget all about Snapchat filters, until we remember...
...and then we go totally overboard.
Thanksgiving Day! Prepping for having the Winters over—we all quarantined for 14 days beforehand, crossed our fingers, and hoped for the best. It was a completely COVID-free success!
Clare sat down at the table much earlier than needed, just to avoid having the middle seat on the bench. (Leftie Xander always gets the left side.)
Luckily, our guest Anya didn't mind.
Anya made the pumpkin pie and it was delicious!!
Somehow didn't get any photos of Taya — but here's Tony doing his best photobomb.
We all went for a walk down by the bay just before Michael's birthday — his pre-birthday request.
Such a gorgeous spot, which I had somehow never been to!
And then it was warm enough on the night before Michael's birthday to throw a garage/Monday Night Football party, to watch the Seahawks and celebrate Michael with our closest friends.
We had a Winter pod, Roselli pod, and Sledge pod.
Celebrating Michael's #51!
I had to snap Xander's school pic this year for the yearbook. Look at this handsome young man!
The Christmas tree doesn't go up in our house until after Micheal's birthday.
Xander bought some crazy color-changing lights and turned their basement space into a disco.
X does an intense basketball workout/routine every day at this nearby elementary school. A month from now, he'll be able to drive himself, but right now, he drives one of us there (we then go home), and then one of us goes and picks him up and he drives home.
Last night he texted and asked if I'd come back a bit early and snap some photos of him.
I miss shooting him and his teammates this year. He didn't have to ask twice!
I think I'll be sad when he doesn't need us to drive him places anymore. His final driving test is right around the corner!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment