Grateful we got to go out and celebrate Michael's birthday (at Lombardi's) before things began to shut down again.
Playing some of the records Michael got for his birthday after dinner.
Clare was super into it.
I don't think Michael appreciated the joke of putting "55" candles on his birthday cake. It has been a running joke in the lead-up to his big day.
Trying to figure out how on earth to put on Xander's basketball warm-up pants.
Got to Portland just in time for their annual Celtics game.
Coach talking to the players during a timeout.
I miss taking my camera down to the court to get action shots, but thankfully professional photographers sometimes come to the games and we can then buy copies of their shots.
Ran into Xander and his buddy at the grocery store one day at lunchtime. He saw me first and yelled out hello. I feel so lucky to have a teenager who says, "I love you, Mom" in public, when saying goodbye.
Proof that Xander isn't always a neat freak.
X comes home on game days so I can make him scrambled eggs just the way he likes them.
Asked to wear her dad's Santa hat on the last day of school before winter break.
He went and got (and wrapped) this very special gift for Clare on Christmas Eve day.
The little elves passing out Christmas gifts.
We got a white Christmas this year—and then it stuck around for over a week and we could barely leave the house.
Annual Village Books New Year's Eve visit.
We've been playing a lot of Catan, but so far only Clare and I seem to be able to win. ;)
His go-to game day get up almost always includes these pajama pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment