Friday, October 23, 2009




Sometimes she doesn't like to be up on the counter. Duly noted.


I've got Clare hooked on green smoothies (banana, blueberries, yogurt, orange juice, and tons o' spinach). Now if I could just convince Xander...


Hmmm, I wonder where she got this idea? I hope, when they're teenagers, that they fight over who gets to mow the real lawn.


Xander had just discovered the (poorly) hidden Halloween candy stash and was bargaining with me for a piece.


Still builds elaborate garages and/or back yards up in the hallway.




Clare loves cats. Have I mentioned that? So the minute we opened this card from Grammy Eve and Grandpa Bill, she had to snatch it from me and carry it around with her everywhere. You think I'm exaggerating, but she's waving it at me as I type this, from across the room. I suspect this love of cats will get us in heaps of trouble some day, when she wants a kitty of her own.


Walking up the path to Xander's preschool.