Tuesday, October 27, 2009


We did some cutting and gluing on Friday night, just for fun.


Run!


So happy.


I love love love this dress our friend Jenny sent to Clare, along with a few other goodies and a little word game for Xander. Thanks again, Jen!


Still mowing, always mowing...


Why do I keep trying to take these self-portrait shots?? Someday I'll get a great one (and maybe on that day I'll have bothered to put on some makeup and do something with my hair). Hey, it could happen...


Michael and Xander carved a pumpkin on Sunday night. (It's now growing hair on the inside -- I wish I was kidding! Glad I saved mine to do later this week.)


How do you think Xander feels about squishy pumpkin guts?


Not overly positive, that's how.


But he loved the end result.


I love this picture of Clare that Michael took!


This one, too.


I was the parent helper in Xander's preschool class yesterday. I love watching him interact with his teacher and classmates.


Seth dressed up as a cat, so Xander built him a pen and named him Tickles.


These kids are so full of character and energy.


Xander let Kiri help him take out the garbage can after school.




I took Xander to a different hair cutting place, just for kids, today. He loved it. Clare will definitely be getting her first haircut here too, when the time comes.


No comments: