Some days it feels like the "terrible twos" are making an early appearance.
Hanging "Christmas lights."
She won't wear any hat I buy for her, but if it belongs to Xander,she's all good.


Michael and Xander went out early this morning and brought back goodies from two different bakeries/coffee shops for breakfast.
I'm not sure I've adequately expressed my gratitude to Aunt Rachele for sending this duck last Easter, which sings and dances along to "Splish Splash, I Was Taking a Bath." Clare loves it.
She loves it so much that she plays with it, seemingly, all day long, every single day. Really, Rachele. Thank you so much. ;)
Wearing an outfit that belonged to me when I was her age. So cute!(Thanks for saving it, Mom!)
I guess she doesn't love it as much as I do. Sometimes one must suffer for fashion, Clare.
Playing a favorite game with Daddy. "Where's your chin, Clare?"
"Where are your fingers?"
"Where's your hair?"
No comments:
Post a Comment