Tuesday, December 22, 2009


All of Xander's pajamas were in the washer Saturday night when we got back from Zoolights, so we had to improvise. Oops.


Wearing his zoo t-shirt from Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Liz.


Nice.


Xander and I concocted a pretend science experiment that included mixing chocolate cookies, mustard, ketchup, rice wine vinegar, and warm water. I dared him to taste it, but he wouldn't. I don't recommend even smelling it.


Baby Clare.


Helping me make Christmas treats to pass out to friends.


Upset that I wouldn't let him have cookie dough -- at 9:30 in the morning.


I love this little shawl I got for Clare at my favorite consignment store in Bellingham.


She does not love it.


Not one little bit.


In fact, I suspected this was the only time I'd ever get her in it, so I tried to get a good picture on our walk up to Jessica's house for a playdate with Ben and Baby Luke.




Xander gave us an impromptu concert while Ben looked on.


I'm not sure Jessica approved of Xander showing Ben how fun it is to stand on chairs.


We're looking forward to be spending part of Christmas Eve with
Dom, Jes, Ben & Luke.


No comments: