Friday, April 30, 2010

Another fun, busy week

Xander and Teacher Kaylene conferring over play dough on Monday.


I am so mad at myself for missing this shot; it's perfectly Xander.


Clare had her first dentist appointment on Tuesday.


Xander always has fun at the dentist.


Clare watched very closely.


Xander only got upset was when it was Clare's turn and she cried. He's such a good, protective big brother.


Although she hated the part where they looked in her mouth, I think it's safe to say that Clare did have some fun.


I just asked Xander what this was that he created on Wednesday. "It was supposed to be a sidewalk, Mom." Okay, then.




This is Xander re-creating the workers across the street installing a sprinkler system in our neighbor's lawn.






Just imagine you can hear the cute car noise she was making.


Thursday we went to the Children's Museum. Clare played with the moon sand for the first time.




Both kids wanted to stop at the art area on the way to the toddler room -- a first for all of us. Our museum is so fantastic. I can't imagine what they're going to do in the new space, which I overheard a staff member say will be six times the size of the current museum.




Watching the work continue across the street yesterday morning.


Today I took the kids over to Evergreen campus for the 23rd annual Bubble Blow. They approached the crowd of kids skeptically at first.


But both got into it eventually.






Yum. (Yuck.)



No comments: