Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baseball practice & Xander's first parade appearance

Xander loves Coach Bill.


Xander's preschool was invited to walk in this year's Procession of the Species parade alongside a gigantic blue fish float. Xander was just a little excited.


Looking at some of the crazy costumes. I wish I'd been able to photograph more of the ones we saw. People got really creative.


Waiting patiently (in off-and-on rain) for our turn to join the parade. We were in the "water" section, which went last.




This is one of the only shots I took during the actual parade. The crowd was huge. I read 20,000 people lined the streets. It certainly felt like that many!


People were even watching from the rooftops.


We spotted a couple familiar faces in the crowd.


Clare finally got a turn to hold Xander's fish-on-a-stick, during our walk back to the car.


No comments: