Sunday, September 12, 2010


Why play with a real drum set (up in his room), when he can play
with this imaginary one downstairs?


Just relaxing, looking through books together.


You're probably going to see a lot more photos like this one: Michael got me
an iPhone for my 40th birthday and I'm having way too much fun playing
with all the photography apps. Bear with me. I promise I'll also keep taking
"real" photos (i.e., standard-size, correctly exposed ones that
the grandparents can print off).




Xander took me out to lunch today for my birthday. We went
to Vic's, of course. Michael spotted him $18, which Xander promptly wadded
into a ball and shoved deep into his front pocket.
When the guy at the pizza counter said X owed him $11.01,
he just handed over the whole ball o' money.


Chocolate torte! Michael bought the "4" candle to signify my four decades.
Better than setting off the smoke alarm after blowing out
40 individual candles, I suppose.



2 comments:

~* Amy *~ said...

This is so funny. I was roaming around Blogger & landed on yours. I know Mike & have since I was about 5! Tell him hi for me...Xander looks JUST like him.

:)

Amy Forbes

stacee said...

What are the chances of that, Amy?? How funny and random. Xander does look just like him, doesn't he? I'll tell Michael you said hello. :)