Monday, February 14, 2011

Always excited to get mail -- this week he got cards from Grammy Eve
and Grandpa Bill, Grandma Mary, and Grandpa Charlie and
Grandma Liz -- plus a big box of fun stuff from Aunt Rachele
and Cousin Troy! He's a very fortunate little guy.


Every once in awhile, Xander still asks me to take a portrait
of him with his "boys" and his "wife." He very carefully
situated Michelle's (his wife's) ears for this shot.




We've been experimenting with no TV during the week for the last month
or so. It's been amazingly easy to do. The kids never run out of things to
keep them busy, like playing school. Xander plays lots of school.


Hullabaloo is another favorite way to spend the morning.






All dressed up for the bus stop.




Opening their big box o' fun from Aunt Rachele and Cousin Troy.




Mr. Samson asked me Monday if I thought Xander would like to join the
teachers for this week's assembly skit. Um, yes -- yes, I think he would. X did
a fantastic job. Wasn't nervous at all once he got backstage and into costume.


I didn't have a good camera with me (I know!), and by the time I got
backstage, Xander was already getting out of costume, so this was the
best I could do.




Michael took Xander up to Seattle on Saturday for a tour of Qwest Field.
They were early, so headed over to Safeco Field to look around.


Oh how X loves both of these stadiums. He builds them and draws them
at home all the time.


A photo with Ichiro.


Inside Qwest!




Pretending to give an after-game interview.


Cute Miss Clare.







Always making her big brother laugh.


No comments: