Monday, February 7, 2011

This is Clare, first thing in the morning. We go up to get her and find
Meow and Buzz "reading" books.


Clare is (usually) very, very careful with Xander's creations while he's
at school. Here she was adding a band on the roof of a house.


Then she told Meow all about it.


Doing a little magic on the way to the bus stop.






Xander had a rough week with a bad cold that turned into a terrible cough,
so out came the nebulizer. He's nearly back to 100% now.


Bunny ears in the car, of course. Don't you wear them in yours?


I got to go watch the weekly assembly at Xander's school on Friday. This is
the famous Mr. Samson, dressed up as Barnacle Bill.


Can you spot Xander? He loves the assemblies so much. Every Friday
after school, he puts on an assembly of his own.


A box of Valentine goodies arrived from Grammy Eve!


They now rip into her gifts so quickly I can't really get any good photos.


Thank you, as always, Grammy Eve!!


Xander dressed up as Barnacle Bill on Friday night.


X is really, really into building sports arenas right now. This is a stadium
with a retractable roof (like the Mariners' Safeco Field).


See all the players inside? Xander's teacher asked me this week if I thought
maybe X would be an actor. I think the safer bet is on architect.

1 comment:

~* Amy *~ said...

Xander's school program reminds me of Pleasant Hill Elem. and Mr. Pugh! He was so much fun.

Also....could you ask Mike if he knows where Darin Larson is? I was talking to Dave Shellabarger last night and we were wondering about Darin & where life has taken him.

Tell Mike hi too =)


Amy (Forbes!)