Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clare got her second haircut ever on Friday.
First time not sitting on Mama's lap.


It was her idea but she wasn't very happy during the actual cutting of hair.


She was happier afterward, at Bagel Brothers for lunch.


And Xander's always happy to go to Bagel Brothers.


Watching Axel watch a movie on his mom's iPhone.


Xander went to Jack's 5th birthday party on Sunday
at the Olympia Flight Museum.


Lots of cool things to see and learn.


But I think he liked this even better. I decided on the way home to stop
at the construction site we drive by on our way to school everyday.


He was so excited to see the houses-in-progress up close.


Xander sound asleep with his pirate kerchief on
and his "wife" in her Red Sox hat.


Going to the dentist seems like a lot more fun these days
compared to when I was little.






Clare climbed up into the chair for the first time ever (instead of my lap).


Such a big girl. I dare say she actually had fun at the dentist today.
(Xander too, but he's always liked going to the dentist.)


No comments: