Sunday, May 15, 2011

We find Clare in the strangest places when we check on her after bedtime.
I haven't yet caught a snapshot of her asleep in her rocker,
but she's been doing that pretty regularly.

She also sneaks out of bed and gathers the props
to create various funny little setups, like this one.
Very serious in class on Wednesday.

Greeting Michael after he was away for a couple days.
(He met us at the game after spending the night in
Denver International Airport and flying back Saturday morning.)

Trying to get Xander to come somewhere with her during the game.

"I shy."





When she's ready to go, she's ready to go.

"I carry your backpack, Mommy!"

We realized on Saturday afternoon that Xander's front teeth
were suddenly very, very loose (after being a bit wiggly
for a couple months now).



I couldn't help but take lots of pictures -- losing your
first front tooth is a big deal!



Gone! Sure enough, at 4am this morning Xander woke us up,
very upset that his tooth had fallen out.

Luckily, he went right back to sleep and is much more
excited about it today.

We all went out to lunch to celebrate Michael's and my
12th wedding anniversary.

Xander made us this card on the back of the kids' menu.
He was very secretive about it and told us not to peek.
It says: "Happy you are. I love you."
How great is that??





Michael pretending to steal Xander's shake,
and Xander pretending to be mad.

No comments: