Friday, January 17, 2014

End of the school day.

Waiting in Xander's classroom at the end of the day.
(I was there to interview X's teacher for an article I'm writing.)



Michael miraculously snagged two standing-only tickets to this
Sunday's NFC Championship game. Here was Xander's response to the big news.


Seeing where their seats are for the big game.
Waiting for basketball practice to start.


Standing Wednesday afternoon playdate with Emerson!
Xander and Taya have had a date set up for weeks to go see the
WWU men's basketball team play their rivals SPU. Clare and I
went to their house to hang out with Anya while these two kids
went and cheered on the Vikings.
Look closely and you'll find them in this official Western photo.
Clare was a dream and simply laid down on the couch
at bedtime and went right to sleep.
I made the mistake of posting that cute photo of X and Taya
to my Facebook page and then his coach (who I had no idea went
to elementary and middle school with Taya) saw it and suddently understood
why X wasn't at practice. :)
Clare got her first CD -- the soundtrack to "Frozen."
Now she listens to it during every free moment
and can be found hanging out like a teenager in her
room, listening to it over and over behind her closed door.
These next three photos are snagged from Michael's
phone from a few weeks ago...


No comments: