Monday, October 20, 2014

Waiting for a friend (and his parents) to pick him up for the SQHS
Homecoming game. Such a big kid. He didn't get home until after 11:30pm!
A note Xander left for Clare on the white board in her room.
X and Sam played basketball together last winter, and then baseball this
spring, summer and fall. Last-game-of-the-season photo.
My favorite jacket the year I was 10 years old!
I'm clearly a pack rat. No idea why I still have a George Brett folder.
Meowy in her Halloween costume.
Xander asked me to take his official basketball photo.
Apparently he's #10 for the University of Washington Huskies.
Kid takes his pretend play very seriously.
Clare was so excited to help decorate the front porch
for Halloween.
See? Utter joy.
No school on X's birthday, so we all took the day off.
Breakfast at Diamond Jim's -- and checking out where their
seats are at the January Portland Trailblazers vs. Boston Celtics
game they'll be going to in January. (Best birthday gift ever!)
Finally time to open his presents.
So many wonderful gifts from family!
This is 10.
And because Xander is a 10-year-old boy, I'll give you
one guess as to the sound he's making here.
X's best friend Dawson came over and celebrated
with a sleepover.
Little sister birthday dinner photobomb.
So many awesome Seahawks gifts from Dawson!
Saying hello to Luna on the soccer field.
Trash-talking Grammy Eve.
(Bad idea: The Cowboys beat us.)
Best shot I could get of all our little Seahawk fans
Signing his official basketball photos. Mr. Z, Dawson, and
a few other friends each got one that day at school.
The Purple Pain!
Best soccer coaches ever. Coach Pat at every practice and game:
"Come here, you animals!" And before each game, Coach asks them
if they've left their switchblades at home
and remembered to remove all their nose and face piercings.
"Make a silly face!"

No comments: