![]() |
This turned out so great! Blink and you'll miss them, but Xander and Clare show up bearing binoculars at the 38-second mark. They had so much fun being a part of this -- and it's showing in 20 independent theaters around the region! See it here: https://vimeo.com/136778381
Here's another little video we found out X was in. He's right around the 2:00 mark. |
![]() |
| Xander and his buddies after the annual Silver Beach Elementary jog-a-thon, |
![]() |
| Mr. Perigo's fifth grade class. |
![]() |
| It's fun to see what Xander takes photos of when he's outside playing with the neighborhood kids. |
![]() |
| First photo I took with my new iPhone. |
![]() |
| First photo X took as the proud new owner of my old iPhone. :) |
![]() |
| Another fun fall ball game last Saturday. |
![]() |
| I got to see Xander pitch, which hardly ever happens. He was great! |
![]() |
| Pleased with his first inning on the mound. |
![]() |
| O is sidelined for the rest of the season with a broken hand, but I brought him along so he could hang out in the dugout and cheer on his team. |
![]() |
| I love how goofy X can be in between being oh-so-serious on the field. |
![]() |
| X and O: Fall ball edition. |
![]() |
| Xander has a mean curve ball. I had no idea! |
Here's a little snippet of how things (mostly) went. :)
![]() |
| This is what Clare does during X's games. Thank goodness for other siblings who don't care about their brothers' baseball games. |
![]() |
| Practicing to be a teenager. |
![]() |
| But still my 10-year-old boy -- for now! |
![]() |
| I was showing the kids how my camera works as I got ready to take Super Moon photos last Sunday night. |
![]() |
| We made Clare look like a ghost. |
![]() |
| Found this selfie on X's phone. |
![]() |
| Another awesome LEGO robotics creation. |
![]() |
| X finally got his t-shirt for his team taking second place in last summer's Ferndale Bombs Away Tournament. |
![]() |
| Last baseball practice at Inside Pitch this year. On to competitive basketball! |
![]() |
| Clare hung out at Xander's after-school Math Club while I helped assist the instructor. I love that X isn't too cool to check in with his sister during the break. |
































No comments:
Post a Comment