Saturday, March 26, 2016

Freshly shorn! 
The kids ran around downtown with me on a recent early-release Friday, running errands and stopping in at a favorite downtown coffee spot.
Renting a violin for 5th grade music class.
Two panels of our back fence flew into our neighbor's yard after one of the big wind storms. I took this while standing in their yard, looking into ours.
Clare and I went downtown for the St. Patrick's Day parade.
I think Clare thinks we are on our phones too much. Ha!
March Madness descends.
Filling out his bracket.
X's birthday card for Mr. Z, his 3rd and 4th grade teacher. :)
A box of Easter fun from Aunt Rachele arrived!

Grandpa Harger would be proud.
I had to go to Trampoline Zone to drop off some paperwork for WhatcomTalk. The kids happily offered to join me. 






Spring baseball has begun! Xander made it onto the spring Titans team again this year, and will juggle that alongside D-Block basketball. Busy, busy!
My little St. Patrick's Day leprechauns.

Xander is offering a spring break basketball camp to Clare and a couple of her friends.
March Madness spills onto our driveway.
The competition is fierce!

Indoor baseball practice.
Watching the very stressful UNI vs. Texas A&M game.
A study in (sibling) contrasts.

No comments: