Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Clare's teacher sent me this photo of the class playing Irish instruments.
A couple of nice shots from our friend Robert, who is now Xander's spring/summer D-Block coach, from the team's last winter tournament a few weeks ago, in Vancouver.



I returned from a whirlwind weekend trip to Boston to find that Clare had made this awesome Bart Simpson mask while I was gone.

New tradition: Orthodontist appointment = MOD Pizza for lunch.

Xander's baseball practice was rained out, so Michael suggested we head to Fairhaven for gelato.



Coach Robert sent us these team photos after practice last week -- finally everyone was able to be there, after a long string of illnesses, orchestra performances, vacations, etc.


Clare has been wanting to have her classmate Jasper over for a long time and we finally made it happen last week. I glanced out my office window just as they were walking up from the bus stop with our neighbor Fiona.  

I went down to check on them playing Legos at one point and could hardly tell who was who (see next photo). Jasper thought that was hilarious.


Many of our friends are traveling far and wide for spring break, but we're happily staying home. We took a little afternoon trip to Lynden for lunch, bookstore browsing, and window shopping along Front Street.


A new book by Xander's favorite author!



Clrare has decided this is the face she needs to make when she wants Mom to give in on a request. It does not (usually) work.

Sunday morning, we headed down to Boulevard Park and walked along the bay.

Watching an airplane in the sky.




Sunday afternoon was gorgeous. Clare flopped down in the back yard and said, "I thought it would never be like this again."

Happy girl.

The kids played catch with the football for much of the afternoon.


Repping D-Block and heading out to basketball camp together on Monday.


No comments: