Thursday, June 1, 2017

Pitching in his last spring baseball game.


They beat Ferndale 13-10!

Bonus: Anya was playing just one field over!

Last post-game team meeting with Coach Tom and the Bellingham Vikings.



Someone got ahold of my camera when I wasn't looking.


Clare has decided to take on the massive task of sorting through all of her loose LEGOs, dividing them by color so she can re-build some of her old sets.

I drove X to school one day last week and did something we've never done before: let him stop at Starbucks. I suspect it was just because I'd mentioned that I recently saw a bunch of girls from his school there when I was at an early meeting. (And no, that's not coffee -- can you imagine this kid on caffeine??)

Hanging with my favorite third grader at the Silver Beach Family Picnic.


Xander came home from a fun day at school where they walked downtown to watch a movie at the Pickford and then played Capture The Flag on their way back. Face paint required, apparently.

The boys went down to Seattle on Saturday for day one of a three-day basketball tournament for Xander, while Clare and I hung out on Lake Whatcom with my business partner Dan and his family, as well as the entire crew they do the Ski To Sea race with every year.

We both had so much fun!

This brave one jumped right into the freezing water and wouldn't come out until she successfully rode the wakeboard, teeth chattering the whole way.



Sofia taking very seriously her job of holding up the flag while the boat circled to get Clare.

Dreaming of getting into the hot tub upon our return to shore.

Dan's son Tucker, all tuckered out.


Sela and Clare became fast friends and spent the entire afternoon/evening playing in the lake and the pool.
  
And on the lawn!




Teaching Tucker the art of foosball.



I drove X down to South Seattle on Sunday and Monday for his games.


I never get tired of watching him and his teammates play.





Stopping at The Gas Station for a snack on the way back to Bellingham.

No comments: