Saturday, September 30, 2017

D-BLOCK 7th grade team is back at it!
Stopped in for lunch with Clare (and Jasper).
"Who I look up to: My family because I love them a lot. They are nice and take me places."
On the playground after Clare's school open house.
Emily was in town from San Francisco and got to help X break in his new NBA2K18 game.
Anya is newly obsessed with Minecraft, so Clare happily shared some of her books.
At Cathi's 70th birthday party.
Had friends over for the Seahawks game.
Wait a minute, weren't all of these kids just babies??

Headed out to Clare's first volleyball match.
Teammates.
Everybody loves Cathi.
Arguing over who's taller.




A bit blurry, but I love this one because it shows how tight these two are.
Every hair in place for Picture Day at school!
Xander at his first track meet.

 
 
Xander helping Xander stretch before his race.
Ready to run the 400.


 
Stopped in before school to watch Clare run at her school jog-a-thon. Mr. Z saw him and teased: "Takin' a personal day there, Xander?"
She blew last year's record of 11 laps out of the water with 19 -- that's almost 2 1/2 miles!
 

 




Post-race popsicles with Lucy.
I took Clare and Klayton to the Lynden fairgrounds to watch their first demolition derby.
 

This was their response after watching the first heat.
Fire! Fire! (Everyone was fine and the kids loved every second.)
Clare's turn for Picture Day.
Her Trail Blazers coach sent this to me -- apparently Clare ran in her blazer later that afternoon.
Clare, Michael, Alyssa, and Anya at WWU Convocation. (X and I had to miss it this year because he had basketball practice.)
Wearing her brother's hand-me-down Math Club t-shirt -- which matches her binder -- to Math Club!
Working hard.

We took Clare and Anya to a WWU Women's Volleyball clinic this morning.

No comments: