Friday, January 19, 2018

Can you spy the little sister who's utterly thrilled to be at Xander's middle school basketball game?

Cropping off the carpool crew for D-BLOCK practice.

Clare approves of the new chairs we bought for the basement tv room.

A game of keep-away before Clare's team hits the basketball court.



Planking while watching "The Great British Baking Show," as one does.

Lunch break between basketball games down in Skagit County.

I dunno, I think those might be too big.

"Whenever I'm somewhere boring, I like to do math problems."


I pulled into the high school parking lot to pick up Xander and Nick, but X texted me that it was in overtime. Had to go inside and watch the exciting finish. (Unfortunately, Squalicum didn't pull it out in the end.)


How a teenager watches his sister play basketball.



(He's standing on a bench.)

Took a nice stroll through Whatcom Falls Park with Jessica and Henry.




Lunch at Melvin. Xander approves.


The first s'mores of 2018!


Reading the Sunday funnies on a video game break.

Another night, another high school basketball game. It's crazy that we're already at the age where I just drop them off and they text us when it's time to come pick them up.

Middle school basketball championship tournament. X's school made it to the final, but unfortunately lost. Was a really fun season, though -- already excited for next year.




No comments: