Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sledge Summer Vacation: Day 13

The kids slept in, Michael finished packing up, and I took a quick solo stroll on Willard Beach.



A great way to start our last day of vacation.

A shot of our cute South Portland apartment -- we were in the attic.

The bakery we loved so much.

Back to the city!

The weather had taken a turn and this was our only truly hot and humid day. So we blissfully spent it indoors at the Museum of Science.


















Heading through airport security later that afternoon.

Every time I fly out of Boston, I take note of the sports championship banners above the security lines and always think of Xander. He finally got to see them himself!

Four hour delay meant we didn't get out of town until almost 10:30pm.

Finally boarding!

Clare, amazingly, didn't sleep a wink on the flight. When we landed, at 1:30am Seattle time (4:30am east coast time!), she had watched three movies and was still wide awake.

Home sweet home at 3:53am. In bed and asleep by 4am!

No comments: